Here are a few tips to help care after your purchases (Specifically Fashion Jewelry).
- Fashion Jewelry can be made up of various metals. Unless it's real gold or silver, with time, the metals used may loose its lust.
- We recommend that you do not shower or swim while wearing your Fashion Jewelry.
- When getting dressed, your Jewelry should be the last piece you put on. Chemicals in your lotion, perfumes, soaps, makeup etc. will cause the metals to loose its lust faster.
- Same applies when your getting ready for bed; take off your Jewelry first, to avoid getting it wet or allowing it to make contact with any skincare products you may use.
- When storing your Jewelry, they should be hung or laid flat to avoid tangling and they shouldn't be piled on one another. Various metals will loose their lust when in contact with each other for long periods of time.
Your Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off!
Apparel: We recommend following proper cleaning instructions found on the label of each individual garment.
These tips are meant to guide you in caring and prolonging the life of your wardrobe. We are not responsible for the aftercare of your purchases.